Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Project In Which Maya Finally Makes Sense.....


Today, I completed the "Extrude Exercise" in Maya. I was very surprised that I could complete this, because prior to today I was completely lost in this class. However, today I think I had an "A-ha!" moment, which was awesome. (As you can probably tell from the title, address, and description of this blog, I am a bit of a nerd/geek/dork/queen-of-the-realm-of-awesomeness, whichever term you prefer.) Anyway, as I was saying, I really felt that I understood the assignment and that I knew what I was doing today. Oddly enough, I am quite proud of this piece, even though it looks kind of like an alien from Parasyte. The point is, it looks like what it's supposed to. I now have confidence that I can succeed in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment