Friday, December 4, 2015

Finishing the Lighting Assignment

I finished the lighting assignment but I don't have pictures yet. I'll post those in a later post. I just want to make sure I have this post here for the purpose of chronological organization. I saw in the tutorial that the shape was tinted blue and assumed it was because one of the lights was colored. I then attempted creativity and colored my shape black and added green and red lights (I didn't add additional lights, I just colored two of them) for both school and holiday spirit. I'm not a horribly festive person... Oh, I also tried making the shape white because the one in the tutorial was black, but Jaylah said that the black was better. Regardless, after a long and confusing struggle with this lighting assignment, I finally finished it and will upload pictures ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment